2017 vendor booth registration is now closed.
We look forward to your participation next year.
The Art Show and Sale is held in conjunction with the Harney County Migratory Bird Festival and is located at the Burns High School gymnasium in Burns, Oregon.
The Festival also has booth space available in the hallway for non-profits and community groups.
Guidelines for Art Show Vendors:
- Work must be original, of high quality, nothing from kits.
- Eligible media includes: paintings, ceramics, fiber, glass, metal, printmaking, photography, wood, sculpture, jewelry and leather.
- Booth reservations due no later than March 31, 2017.
- Reservations are accepted on first come, first serve basis.
- Exhibitors will be expected to provide their own booth materials.
- Chairs will be available.
ART SHOW SCHEDULE:
Friday 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Exhibitors are expected to comply with this schedule – No early departures!
Doors will be securely locked during off hours, opened only by authorized personnel.
The bird tour registration table will be located inside the gym with the art show.
BIRD TOUR REGISTRATION TABLE SCHEDULE:
Friday 5:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday 5:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 5:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
The Harney County Chamber of Commerce or any other sponsor of the Migratory Bird Festival & Art Show ARE NOT responsible for theft, loss or damage of exhibits.
We encourage demonstrations of different media during the show. So feel free to demonstrate your work if you wish, however, please, no demonstrations with clay or any other substance that could damage the floor cover. Thank you.
SEE YOU THERE!
For more information contact:
Harney County Chamber